GRAND PLAZA PARK RESORT, COSTA BLANCA.
Grand Plaza Park Resort
To see the latest on this park please see Grand Plaza 2012 Video
Situated near La Marina, Guardamar and Torrevieja.
See the latest pictures of the park please see GRAND PLAZA
One of the most ultra modern and best equipped park resorts in Spain and with a real commitment to exceptional service.
Drenched in the Mediterranean sun all year round with an annual average temperature of 20C and 300 days of sun a year.
If you fancy a holiday at this park please follow this link
This Park resort provides unbelievable facilities and although the park is new it will provide great income potential for clients buying a home with a view of renting out.
The rental potential is enormous
This stunning park is a “must to see” and available to visit now. Please see below for our Inspection trip service.
If you can manage to convince yourselves to leave the Park there is an abundance of places to visit. Please see Grand Plaza Local Areas
This resort centre has been so cleverly designed that one never needs to leave the Park and boasts an abundance of services and amenities, which include:-
• Reception with English Speaking Staff
• Excellent Restaurant- seating 250 with fantastic daily menus, gourmet food and A la Carte
• Tapas Bar & Music Bar- spacious terrace also serves pizzas, hamburgers, sandwiches and cooked meals for more casual dining.
• Nightly entertainment with live music, karaoke, bingo, games and large screen TV.
• Coffee Shop
• Tropical lake swimming pools surrounded with beach areas and lush gardens full of Mediterranean and Tropical plants.
• Indoor heated Swimming pools for adults and children
• Swimming pool bar- In summer months there are many different forms of entertainment and sports activities like aquagym, night dips and thematic parties.
• Sunbathing Area- 5000 sqm area with sunbeds and thatched parasols.
• Large Supermarket with deli, butchers, fish, fruit and vegetables. Not forgetting a huge array of drinks.
• Irish Pub
• Entertainment all year round including arts and crafts workshops, game and sports contests, themed parties, shows, nightly entertainment full of music and dance and much more.
• Sports Facilities: tennis, padel tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, petanque (French Bowls), Synthetic turf five-a-side football pitch, 5 Artificial grass football pitches, water polo and cardio and fitness circuit for the elderly
• Wellness centre featuring fitness studios, saunas, Turkish Baths, Water beds, Semi Olympic heated swimming pool, Steam room, Massage centre, Physiotherapy service, Spa and a wide variety of body and facial treatments.
• Fitness Centre- Training areas, cardio theatre, workout area, training circuit, aerobics, pilates, body fitness, spin bike, body combat and yoga.
• Pool Tables, Soccer Tables, Sports Machines and Darts.
• 24 hour Doctor’s Surgery and Care Services
• Barbeque Area,
• Children’s Playground – Mini Club, Teen Club, Fun Club, Games room, Bouncy Castle, Crafts Classes, Nursery, shows and Children’s tournaments. The Childrens Park has Slides, Tunnels and Climbing features
• Video Arcade
• Library with free book borrowing service
• Hairdressers with beauty parlours, manicure, pedicure and waxing
• Vets Office with bathing facilities for pets
• Car Wash
• Private Security with closed circuit TV
• Electric Car Charger.
• Fully accessible for the disabled
• Modern toilet and shower facilities
• Laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers
Rents: From £345.00 per month
Electricity: £0.30 per KW. This fee includes water, rubbish and the use of all facilities apart from where there is a supplementary charge.
The buyers of Mobile Homes and Park Homes are allowed to rent out their homes through the onsite letting agents. It is anticipated that great rental figures will be achievable.
Mobile Homes available to buy on this park
The Vacation 2 Bed 29x12
The Villa De Luxe
The Summer House
Pemberton Disabled Models
PLUS THE SELECTION OF SPECIAL OFFER HOMES WHICH CAN BE SEEN BY CLICKING HERE
We believe the most important factor when considering a Mobile Home or Park Home in Spain is the location and the Park itself.
Our trips are £59.00 per person (based on 2 people sharing a room) for a 2 night/3 day visit and this includes breakfast.(Flights not included)
We believe in individually tailored visits and our fully experienced agent will pick you up from the airport and take you to your accommodation. Depending on the time of your arrival and your wishes we will act accordingly as to whether you want to start exploring on your first day.
During your visit you will see the Park/s of your choice and the local village/s and surrounding area.
Our specialized agent should be of great help to you when deciding if the lifestyle in sunny Spain is for you.
We guarantee that there will be NO PRESSURE and NO OBLIGATION to buy.
We do not just have specific dates for you to travel and all we need is a call to our UK office and we can make all the arrangements for you to visit.
If you are in the area arrangements can be made for you to see the park. All visitors must be with one of our agents.
For further details please CONTACT US
Or simply email us at email@example.com